I haven’t blogged very regularly this month, so I thought I’d do a quick round up of what I have been doing with myself.
- I’ve been playing domestic goddess. Two birthday cakes in a week (one for Princess’s actual birthday and one for her party day—that’s the number 7 that looks suspiciously like the head of a brontosaurus during a flower power phase) .
- I’ve been playing writer. I made a submission in mid June and fingers crossed something comes of it. During the time I’ve been waiting (not obssessively fixating mind you, but calmly waiting. Believe me?), I’ve completely plotted out a book that (hopefully) will become the follow up to Moonlight Mirage. Yes, I’ve plotted it! Plotting–me? I’m as shocked as you are.
- I’ve also plotted out another book (in my head) and am having some writerly indecision about which story to persue. Me–indecisive? That I’m not so shocked about.
- I have been celebrating the completion of the editing process on Moonlight Mirage, which is now up for preorder at Amazon. It’s also up on Samhain’s coming soon page along with Jess’s and Lexxie’s books. How cool is that?
5. Have been contemplating going into a 12 step program to prevent me going on and on and on about having 2 releases in as many months (weeks in fact ).
6. Actually, no I haven’t . I’ll probably mention it again one of these days.
Here’s to a productive July!